Immortal Love Twilight | New Moon | Eclipse | Breaking Dawn (Movies & Books), Kristen Jaymes Stewart, Robert Douglas Thomas Pattinson. Damn It Bitch People who hate Twilight, Copykitties, Kristen/Rob haters.
The name is Natasha. Natasha Renesmee Marie Cullen. I'm a forever Twihard and TWILIGHT IS PART OF MY LIFE. I'm 12 and my birthday is on September 11th. Kristen Stewart is my idol. She thought me about real-life and I'm proud of her because she is the most talented person I've ever adored. Being me isn't that easy. My life is sometimes miserable. Eventually, every one does sometimes. I always spend my time by having a Twilight marathon or reading some Twilight books or fangirling over Kristen and Rob's pictures for hours.
The Twilight Saga | Isabella Swan | Edward Cullen | Renesmee Cullen | Jacob Black | Charlie Swan | Renee Dwyer | Carlisle Cullen | Esme Cullen | Emmett Cullen | Rosalie Hale | Jasper Hale | Alice Cullen | Jessica Stanley | Mike Newton | Eric | Angela | Billy Black | Sue Clearwater | Leah Clearwater | Seth Clearwater | Sam Uley | Forever The Olympic Coven {ship}
Robsten | Bellward