Getting Ignored
Hey there.Have you guys even been ignored by your friends? Yeah, if you did. You know how it feels isn't it? So sick, so pissed off and damn, argh. You know right?
A few days ago, I've been ignored by my very best friend. She's trying to avoid me and stay away from me. Then, she came back to me and then she left me again like a dumb trash. Pissed off, again.
Basically, I don't really mind being alone. For me, being alone is more better than having a friend whom I couldn't trust, at all. It's hard to find friend who is really true. I mean, a true friend who really wants a true friendship.

Yeah, Bella was right. See? She also doesn't mind being alone. You know what, here's what I'm gonna tell you. We want to find true friends not fake friends. Fake friends are just bitches who wants to give us some badass disappointment in our life and try to make our life miserable. If you're not sure who to friend with, just wait, until they offer themselves to be your friend. Usually, they always turns out to be an outgoing person everytime it comes to a new students. Don't be so outgoing 'cause sometimes they're so not outgoing. You know like when you say "Hey!" to them and they'll be like "Damn girl, who are you. Such a freak!" (I hate it. A lot literally.)
I'm sorry dear friend, I can't hold this pain more longer.

SORRY. THANK YOU FOR BEING MY FRIEND FOR AROUND ALMOST 4 YEARS. THANK YOU FOR EVERYTHING YOU'VE DONE FOR ME. IT HURTS A LOT.
With Love,
Natasha.{ 0 comments }









